Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of IT resources over the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing. Instead of buying, owning, and maintaining physical data centers and servers, you can access technology services, such as computing power, storage, and databases, on an as-needed basis from a cloud provider like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Following are the benefits
- Upfront expense refers to data centers, physical servers, and other resources that you would need to invest in before using them. Variable expense means you only pay for computing resources you consume instead of investing heavily in data centers and servers before you know how you’re going to use them.
- A benefit of cloud computing is the ability to focus less on these tasks and more on your applications and customers.
- Stop Guessing capacity, AWS features will take care of the capacity.
- Benefits of economies of scale, Application can be scaled up or scaled down anytime.
- Increased speed and agility
- Go global in minutes, deploy the application on AWS cloud and ready to serve users without any hassle of servers, setup and configuration etc.